1) When was your wedding day?
November 16, 2006. We originally planned on Friday the 17th, but that was the day that Casino Royale came out, so we moved it up. Yes, we actually rearranged our wedding around a James Bond movie, I'm a nice wife, huh?
2) What day of the week was it?
Thursday
4) How many in your wedding party?
My bridesmaids were my sister Caitlin (also the maid of honor), my sister in law Christel, my best friend Crystal, my friends Amanda, Lizzie and Jenny. Jason's groomsmen were his brother Kersten (best man), friends Scott, Jesse and Nate. Tim was lame and couldn't make it (something to do with fashion school-sounds made up, right?) but he was there in spirit.
5) How many guest were invited to your wedding?
About 20 came to the wedding ceremony, 30 to the luncheon and 150 to the reception
6) How long did you wait to Tie The Knot after your proposal?
4 months
8) Who did you hire as your photographer & videographer?
Al Thelin, who did a good job, despite the fact that he offered to pay Jason $200 to push me into the reflecting pool at Temple Square. We didn't hire a videographer.
9) Did you have a DJ or a band?
Hmm...DJ Ipod?
10) Who walked you down the aisle?
During the ring ceremony, my dad did
11) What color were the bridesmaid dresses and guys vests?
The bridesmaids wore black dresses with cornflower blue chiffon shawls, and groomsmen wore suits with matching blue ties.
12) Who was your Maid Of Honor/Best Man?
My sister Caitlin and Jason's brother Kersten
13) Did you have a Bridal Shower?
3-one with my family and Jason's family, one with my friends and one with my ward
14) What type of limo did you get?
None
15) Where did you go for your Bachelorette/Bachelor Party?
We had it at our apartment. My sister in law Christel (who was 17 at the time) threw it for me. We played Name the Horrible Sex act, carved male genitalia out of cucumbers and I received "sex towels" as a gift.
16) What type of wedding gown/tux did you two wear?
I wore a white short sleeved gown with a beaded top and skirt with an chiffon overlay. My mom made my veil and I wore shoes I found at the DI. Jason wore a tux with a white dinner jacket and black pants.
17) How was the weather?
Since it was November, it was a little chilly, but it hadn't snowed yet that year. While we were still in the temple, it snowed for about 10 minutes, but cleared up by the time we went outside.
18) Where did you go on your Honeymoon?
Las Vegas. My friend Jenny let us use her timeshare there, so it was cheap, easy to get to and pretty fun.
19) What was your favorite part of your wedding day?
I should probably say the temple ceremony, but it was actually when Jason first saw me in my wedding dress and told me how beautiful I looked and even cried a little bit. Yes, internet world, Jason actually cried
20) How long have you been married?
Almost 3 years (too lazy to do the real math)
21) What were the flowers like?
We had red, pink and white rose for all the bouquets, boutannaires and centerpieces. I didn't want to spend a lot of money on flowers that would die the next day, so we bought the flowers at Costco and my mom arranged them.
22) Where was your wedding ceremony?
The Salt Lake City Temple. We had a ring ceremony afterwards at our luncheon in the Plaza hotel.
23) Where was your reception?
My wardhouse.
24) Where did you spend your wedding night?
In a hotel in Draper, UT. It was free, I wasn't going to complain.
25) What was your first dance song?
We didn't do any dancing, but Jason sang me "Baby, I'm Amazed" at our ring ceremony. If we had dancing, the first dance would have been "All I Want Is You" by U2