Ok, I promise not to do this next week in California:But it will be a struggle...you all know about my pig kissing habits.
On to the survey!
26. Do you like someone? Yes. Sometimes, I even like more than one person.
27. The last song you listened to? This morning, Jason sang me "Angels" by FOTC
28. What time of day were you born? 5:55 AM
29. What’s your favorite number? 4 8 15 16 23 42. All you Losties out there now know what a nerd I am!
30. Where did you live in 1987? Salt Lake City, UT
31. Are you jealous of anyone? Yes, but who isn't?
32. Is anyone jealous of you? Not that I know of...is that something you really tell people?
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened? I was in my senior year of high school and had just gotten to my French class. The news was on TV, and I thought someone had put in a movie. It was a few minutes before I realized that it was actually happening.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Swear at it
35. Do you consider yourself kind? Kind of
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? On my ankle, because your ankles don't get saggy when you get old
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? This might sound crazy, but I would actually like to learn Hungarian. It is a really pretty language, and since it is so difficult, I would be really proud of myself if I did it.
38. Would you move for the person you loved? Yes, and it is pretty likely that will happen sometime in my life
39. Are you touchy feely? Nope, not a bit
40. What’s your life motto? "Some people say it is better to be feared than loved. I disagree-I want people to fear how much they love me."
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times? My glasses and my wedding ring. That's all I guarantee is with me at all times
42. What’s your favorite town/city? Like I can pick just one. Fly me to Paris, London or Budapest, and I would be happy.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? Valet parking at the New Yorker. Good thing work paid for it.
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? Jason on his mission. And that was probably only twice...
45. Can you change the oil on a car? Yes, with some assistance. I am, however, awesome at changing tires, especially in the snow, rain, sleet, anytime moisture is falling from the sky.
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her? That he is pretty awesome and I am glad we got married
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry? On my dad's side, I am related to John Quincy Adams (he was a president, you know). On my mom's side, I had a great-great-great uncle that was the perfumer to the Queen of Holland.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? My wedding dress, for obvious reasons
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now? I have a headache and sore throat...sure hope its not the pig flu! (see above)
50. Have you been burned by love? No, I always use potholders