Friday, November 21, 2008

OMFG James Bond!!!!!


I can't believe it, I saw the new James Bond movie Quantum of Solace! It was so amazing, I almost fainted like 35 times! James Bond was so frickin' kick-A that I almost blow my L! I was concerned that I wouldn't like the model they chose for the car, but after the door fell off in the chase scene, it was simply darling! I was a little worried that the bond girls wouldn't have shiny enough clothes, but I loved them! I was also worried that the french bad guy wouldn't be scary enough, but he was delightfully terrifying (I had to squeeze Verity's hand when he appeared on screen). I read the book and it had nothing to do with the film, but I think that if you read the book, you will love the film! Just to be kind to others enjoying the luscious film, you are only allowed one girlish scream every 15 minutes….” Hahaha! The only bad part was the awful preview for some vampire movie. Who the hell would watch that...