Friday, August 1, 2008

24 Things About Stuff

24 things about the guy I married
1. What is his name? Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
2. How long have you been married? Many moons
3. How long did you date? For eternity
4. How old is he? Of legal age
5.Who eats more? Godzilla!
6. Who said "i love you" first? I think Adam...maybe Eve
7. Who is taller? Andre the Giant
8. Who sings better? David Archuleta
10.Whose temper is worse? Jason
11. Who does the laundry? My sister wife
12. Who does the dishes? Someone who loves the dishes very much
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Is there a wrong side of the bed?
14. Who pays the bills? The one who has the skills
15. Who mows the lawn? Jason should, but he is worried about his delicate parts
16. Who cooks dinner? Cafe Rio...sometimes Wendy's
17. Who drives when you are together? I don't know the bus driver's name. We'll call him Frank. So to answer the question, Frank drives.
18. Who is more stubborn? Germans
19. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I think this one was Eve
20. Whose parents do you see most? Bart, Lisa and Maggie's
21. Who proposed? Who proposed what? Who have you been talking to?
22. Who has more friends? The person with the most money/candy.
23. Who has more siblings? Definetly polygamists.
24.Who wears the pants in the family? The person who has to answer the door.